Amagansett, amityville, babylon, bayport, bay shore, bellport belle terre, bluepoint, bohemia, brentwood, bridgehampton, brookhaven, calverton, centerreach, center moriches, coram, commack, copiague, cutchogue, east marion, flanders, fort salonga, deer park, east hampton, east islip, east moriches, eastport, farmingdale, farmingville, greenport, greenvale, huntington station, greenlawn, hampton bays, hauppauge, holtsville, holbrook, islandia, islip, jamesport, kings park, san remo, asharoken, ashroken, lindenhurst, lake grove, miller place, manorville, matinecock, mattituck, middle island, mastic beach, medford, montauk, moriches, mount sinai, orient, peconic, port jefferson, nissequogue, oakdale, northport, ocean beach, old field, ronkonkoma, sayville, patchogue, quogue, ridge, riverhead, shoreham, smithtown, sag harbor, selden, southold, stonybrook, west islip, yaphank, southhold, long island, suffolk county, nassau county, queens, brooklyn, manhattan, bronx, new york, ny, shirley, st. james, wading river, wainscott, west hampton beach,
The hypnotism services I render to the public are defined as the use of hypnosis to inculcate positive thinking and the capacity for self-hypnosis. I do not represent my services as any form of medical, behavioral or mental health care, and despite research to the contrary, by law, I may make no health benefit claims for my services. North Shore Hypnosis utilizes hypnotism to help clients where I coach or guide to motivate individuals to achieve their goals. Hypnotism for medical or psychological problems requires a written referral from a licensed practitioner of those healing arts." - Carol Denicker, BCH, CMI
HOLBROOK WELLNESS CENTER
5000 Expressway Drive So Holbrook, NY 11741
NORTHPORT 7 Rochelle Lane, Northport, NY 11768
Toll-free number and FAX (888) 828-4934 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reincarnation is one of the oldest beliefs in the world. Eastern cultures believe in reincarnation but it's less accepted by Western society. The best evidence we have that reincarnation exists consists of:
• Waking state (normal) memories of past lives. Many young children have memories of previous existence and make remarks to their parents that may seem preposterous. Yet, in documented cases, some children were able to identify their previous homes and recognize their former relatives and friends.
• Adults retain memories of past lives too. There are cases where past life information would have been difficult to obtain, yet when researched, the information proved accurate.
• Documented cases exist of two or more people, strangers to each other, remembering the same past life event in great detail.
• People speaking or writing in foreign languages (even dead languages) while regressed to the appropriate time and place.
Science Supports Reincarnation: The Soul
FACT: The laws of Physics state that energy cannot be destroyed. Thought is energy. Therefore, thought cannot be destroyed.
CONCLUSION: The individual energy pockets of thought, feeling and experience that comprise our individuality (our “souls”) cannot be destroyed. Therefore, our souls are eternal. If our souls are eternal, they must still exist after death.
FACT: Energy has definable, measurable, predictable patterns of behavior. The entrance of a soul into a physical body is a process that must be subject to (as yet undiscovered) laws of physics because the process occurs in the physical world. Inhabiting a body is an accepted and widely recognized behavior for this pocket of energy.
CONCLUSION: Physics allows the human body to contain a soul. Since this process occurs at least once per individual (and billions of times overall, taking the world's population into account) this "soul behavior" is very likely a "pattern" that can occur an infinite number of times for the same reason any valid Physics experiment can be reproduced an infinite number of times. To prove that reincarnation is not true, scientists must identify the specific laws of physics that define the conditions under which the soul enters the body. They will have to identify the laws that prevent indestructible energy from engaging in this behavior more than once, and explain why this behavior is isolated - "used up" after one occurrence - instead of infinitely repeating in a recurring pattern when those conditions are present, which is more typical of energy behaviors. Until they prove it is not true, we can continue to assume energy can repeat this known behavior, just as energy can repeat other known behaviors, and can inhabit successive human bodies over time. At the very least, we must remain open-minded to the likelihood that nothing prevents energy from engaging in this behavior repeatedly - and your soul from returning - until we can use the sciences to prove otherwise.
Is Past Life Recall Real?
Yes and no. Not all experiences recalled in a Past Life Exploration (PLE) has actually been lived out in a former lifetime. Whether or not past life hypnosis consistently uncovers past life experiences is likely to remain open for debate. Past life recollections are not necessarily complete or accurate; so the mind often remembers the most emotionally laden events, and fill in the rest with confabulations. This is typical of us in our present life memories as well. Your memory and your imagination come from the same source. However, that which comes out of the subconscious mind in dreams, imagining or fantasy symbolizes some aspect of a person's life, so what is retrieved as past life memories can also be metaphors for present life events and circumstances. Yet, whether the memories are real or imagined, it's of no significance if the recalled experience solves the problem or offers insight; which is usually the case. Recalling a past event, usually done with vivid emotion, typically results in resolving the problem; and people tend to identify with the memory far more dramatically than if they were fabricating it. A hypnotist need not evaluate the truth of the client's story. The story merely has to help heal the client.
Group vs. Private Exploration
More and more people want to explore their inner awareness through a past life review. PLEs can be done in a private session or in small groups. Private sessions have the advantage of focused interactivity between the hypnotist and the client and that allows for a deeper exploration because the client can answer questions and describe his experience while in trance. Another advantage of a private session is that you may be provided with an audio tape of your personal experience to review from time to time.
Typical Applications for Past Life Exploration
• Self-exploration or curiosity
• To understand your true nature and who you really are
• To understand and accept others
• Relationships: To explain why you feel a connection with a person, place or object
• Unexplained fear
• To free yourself from all limitations
• Your life purpose
• To explore possible origins of unexplained chronic illness or pain
• A surprising variety of problems and conflicts are quickly and effectively resolved
How You Can You Relive A Past Life
• The deja vu experience
• Recurrent dreams of a specific location or of a frightening event
• An unexplained fear
• Hypnotic exploration
What To Expect In a Past Life Session
• Initially, you can expect to feel deeply relaxed and peaceful. As you are guided into a past life, you will be mentally alert and aware of where you are and what you are doing. You will be in control, so that you may stop or control the direction of the process at any point.
• As you receive suggestions or are asked questions to awaken the memories, you may feel as if you are reliving the lifetime with all of the sensory input. However, you will be instructed not to experience any pain or distress.
• The most common experience is to receive the memories as if you were watching television or a movie. You are detached, but watching the lifetime unfold on your mental screen.
• Some people simply `know'’ the answers to the questions they are asked and have little or no visual impressions. Others feel, hear or obtain information in a combination of ways. At first, information received may be sketchy, but as you gain a little experience, the memories will be clearer and easier to retrieve. Soon, you may even experience spontaneous memories of other lifetimes.
• Reviewing Life After Death - You may relive a death in a prior life, or explore the period after death and your activities until you choose to be reborn. Experiencing death in this manner is not traumatic, because it is done in a detached manner.
• It seems that after death there is a period of rest, then a self-evaluation and the beginning of a blueprint for the next lifetime.
• There may be only a short time between lifetimes, or several centuries may pass.
• At first, the idea of returning to live again and again may seem exciting and inviting, especially to someone who is afraid of death. As we learn to understand reincarnation better, attitudes often change into a desire to learn and grow as quickly as possible, so that we don’t have to come back again.
• Experiencing death in several different lifetimes, tends to cause us to lose the fear of death. It becomes clear that it is just another part of the cycle; a birth from the physical world into the non-physical world.
• In the conclusion of a past life journey, positive statements are made, releasing any negative or detrimental influences from past lives, and reinforcing the positive and beneficial influences.
• An individual ends a past life session feeling rested and relaxed.
OTHER TRANSPERSONAL EXPLORATION EXPERIENCES IN HYPNOSIS
Spirit Releasement: The concept of spirit releasement recognizes the possibility that some of the scenarios may not be those of the client, but of someone else, i.e.: an attached spirit of a deceased human being; this condition has historically been labeled spirit possession. A better term might be spirit attachment, indicating an interference, which is a much more common event than possession, which implies complete takeover. Oddly, even those who deny believing in spirit attachment, speak language that reflects an inner knowledge of it: "What's gotten into you?" "What possessed me to do that?" or "I'm not myself today." The possibility of spirit possession, (the full or partial takeover of a living human by a discarnate entity) has been, at the very least, theorized, throughout the world, throughout history and by every culture. A disembodied consciousness seems to attach itself and merge fully or partially with the subconscious mind of a living person, which exerts some degree of control on their behavior, mental and emotional functioning, as well as producing sensations and symptoms in the physical body.
The discovery and identification of any and all attached discarnate spirits or entities is the first step to releasement. The possibility of attached entities seem to fall into one of the following categories: 1) the spirits (or fragments of same), 2) of deceased human beings, 3) terminated pregnancies, 4) the mind fragments of living people 5) dark force entities, historically described as demons; 6) extraterrestrial or other-worldly or from other dimensions or densities). Although some defy classification, the second step is to differentiate between them. The next step is to establish a dialogue with the entity. Inducing it to recognize its unwelcome discovery, getting it to release its (now aware and unwilling host) and guiding it to pursue its own destination. (The actual release of the attached entity). At this point, guided imagery of light, protection and shielding are given to client. (And self-induced in the practitioner). Next, metaphorically, the newly vacated space is filled. Occasionally, more 'entities' may be found and released in subsequent sessions. Past life /deep memory exploration and fragmentation recovery often restore balance to the client. It's important to resolve both the presenting conflict as well as the emotional vulnerability which first allowed the spirit attachment. It is notable that Sigmond Freud referred to the aspects of personality as 'entities'.
The recovery of 'soul-mind fragmentation' is an ancient shamanic method of healing. Sickness was considered to be caused by the loss of one's soul, or part of it. The healings consisted of the shaman journeying into the underworld to retrieve the soul and return it to the sick person, thereby restoring wholeness and health. Shamanic healing is still being done today. In shamanic work, the receiver or client remains passive. In recovering soul-mind fragmentation, the client is guided to locate the original trauma, recover the lost fragment, and welcome it back into the body/mind space. In a clinical setting, this approach is empowering for the client who takes an active part in the process. Comments like: "It was a shattering experience." "I'm falling apart." or... "I'm not all here today" seem to reflect soul-mind fragmentation in our language. Our language tends to indicate an inner awareness of this, we also have language that seems to indicate the healing of the condition is also familiar to our inner wisdom. We use language like this: "Pull yourself together" or "She's a very together person".
Negative physical or emotional events may cause fragmentation and/or the formation of sub-personalities, some of which literally "leave the premises". The goal is resolution, with no remaining emotional residue, and the fragment is recovered and reintegrated. With the fragment safely home, the client often reports a feeling of warmth, peace, and a pleasant new sense of wholeness. Fragmentation as the source of illness is an important concept in shamanic healing traditions. Past Life, Spirit Releasement and Recovery of Soul-Mind Fragmentation can ease or eliminate some emotional and some physical conditions. The use of these controversial modalities may be a useful choice in a very select number of cases.
The National Guild of Hypnotists’ Ethics, Standards and Terminology, to which I strictly adhere, stipulates “A common Self Help Technique is Regression. As used by a Hypnotist, a Regression is a review of significant or remarkable events by the client with the Hypnotist serving as the Guide.” This definition holds true for consulting hypnotists regardless of whether we are reviewing the events of a client's present or prior lives.