You can achieve your ultimate goal your personal best. Regardless of background, education, financial position, etc. every individual is subconsciously induced to move onward and upward, to be their best.
Three main factors are essential to your positive progress:
Origins of Low Self-Esteem
Self-esteem influences nearly everything you do. When your self-esteem is low, working, socializing and loving, are made more difficult. Maybe you are extremely critical of yourself, or be afraid to try anything new. Maybe you minimize your successes with comments like, "I was just lucky" or "Anybody could have done that". This kind of self depreciation is not accidental; nor does it materialize out of nowhere, suddenly as a symptom. It reflects conditioning in the past. Unfortunately, low self-esteem is most often programmed unintentionally by judgmental parents or role models. Depreciating labels and negative comments program young minds during their formative years. Labels thought to be buried and forgotten still reside deep in the subconscious mind and contribute to the way you perceive yourself. The worst scars can be the invisible ones. You can learn or inherit the negative "thinking style" of your judgmental parent. It appears as a critical inner voice that produces fear to try anything new, fear of change, fear of failure or success, as well as a lack of self acceptance. Napoleon Hill demonstrated six basic fears that diminish self confidence in his book, "Law of Success".
Overcoming these fears will enable you to have self confidence:
• Fear of Poverty
• Old Age
• The Loss of the Love of Someone
Hypnosis and Self-Esteem
The change to increased self-confidence is well accomplished through hypnosis and positive subconscious reprogramming. Specifically, you need to:
• Rid yourself of past negative programming
• Improve your self-projection
• Increase your confidence and self-acceptance
• Change your perspective on your relationship to a given problem
• Pinpoint your goals
• Establish a sequence of goals
• Experience a sense of completion
Once you've improved your self-esteem, you must improve your motivation. There are six main elements in the process of motivation.
• Desire (To be motivated you must have an intense burning desire to get where or what you want)
• Decision (You must make a conscious decision on what to aim for)
• Determination (You need to be able to repeat the habits which are necessary to get there)
• Discipline (It is critical to pay the price even when it is not easy)
You'll Increase Motivation by Linking Your Goal to a Reward
• A sense of pride
• A sense of satisfaction
• Accomplishment on an intellectual, emotional or social level
• The satisfaction of experiencing growth
• The development of your skills or talents Programming for Success
• You need a positive outlook and attitude about yourself.
• You need to program yourself to achieve specific goals.
• You need to assimilate success into your life and to enjoy it.
Be Willing to Make Some Lifestyle Changes
• Self knowledge is the key to self-motivation, keep a success journal
• Give yourself positive self-suggestions at bedtime
• Exercise and eat nutritious food
• See yourself as healthy and capable
• Associate with positive people
The hypnotism services I render to the public are defined as the use of hypnosis to inculcate positive thinking and the capacity for self-hypnosis. I do not represent my services as any form of medical, behavioral or mental health care, and despite research to the contrary, by law I may make no health benefit claims for my services. North Shore Hypnosis utilizes hypnotism to help clients where I coach or guide to motivate individuals to achieve their goals. Hypnotism for medical or psychological problems requires a written referral from a licensed practitioner of those healing arts." - Carol Denicker, BCH, CI
HOLBROOK WELLNESS CENTER 5000 Expressway Drive So Holbrook, NY 11741
NORTHPORT 7 Rochelle Lane, Northport, NY 11768
Toll free number and FAX (888) 828-4934 | Email: email@example.com
All Contents © copyright 2014 Carol Denicker. All rights reserved.
Amagansett, amityville, babylon, bayport, bay shore, bellport belle terre, bluepoint, bohemia, brentwood, bridgehampton, brookhaven, calverton, centerreach, center moriches, coram, commack, copiague, cutchogue, east marion, flanders, fort salonga, deer park, east hampton, east islip, east moriches, eastport, farmingdale, farmingville, greenport, greenvale, huntington station, greenlawn, hampton bays, hauppauge, holtsville, holbrook, islandia, islip, jamesport, kings park, san remo, asharoken, ashroken, lindenhurst, lake grove, miller place, manorville, matinecock, mattituck, middle island, mastic beach, medford, montauk, moriches, mount sinai, orient, peconic, port jefferson, nissequogue, oakdale, northport, ocean beach, old field, ronkonkoma, sayville, patchogue, quogue, ridge, riverhead, shoreham, smithtown, sag harbor, selden, southold, stonybrook, west islip, yaphank, southhold, long island, suffolk county, nassau county, queens, brooklyn, manhattan, bronx, new york, ny, shirley, st. james, wading river, wainscott, west hampton beach,